About Me

My photo
Janice, the owner. In my sweet 18. 25 May 1993.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You

In this few weeks, I'd stop updating my blog because lots of rumors spreading around and ruined my mood. But, when I think back again, why should I care about that. I live for myself, not others. Why should I care about what others are thinking of me? I know what I'm doing and as long as I think it's right. The most important thing is, I enjoy my life in this way.

Okay, back to the topic. I'd really spent a great time with HIM in this few weeks. Although every time when we want to meet, I have to travel for a very long distance, but I think this is worth it. Whenever I feel so down, but when I saw you, you energize me up. There's really no others can make me feel so. You are so special. No one can replace your position in me. Even though we are friends now, but I feel comfortable with it. What I wish for, is just what we are having now. Nothing more I hope other than to make you happy. Your special day is around the corner, hope that I could give you a surprise on your special day.

Other than this, my team (JiaRuey, Daxter, SueMin, Kelvin and me) will be participating in the Digi Challenge For Change competition on the coming Sunday. Meetings and preparations had been gone through for the past few days. Everyone is trying their best to prepare and practice for the competition. And of course the one who we should thank the most is our advisor, Mr. Lee. Without him, I think we would have been in a big trouble in preparing for the competition. Good Luck and All The Best to my team. We can do it~!


Love you & Miss you  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment