About Me

My photo
Janice, the owner. In my sweet 18. 25 May 1993.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Tiring Day

Early in the morning I'd wake up to prepare myself. It's only 5.00 am in the morning. First time waking up so early. I am so regret to sleep so early last night and missed the chance to sms with you. After fetching KaiYuan, we reached Union Primary School at 7.00 am and MingWah also arrived at the same time.

We started our duty to prepare for the Graduation Ceremony of Union Kindergarten. Setting up the laptop and PA system, arranging the car park for parents, training the prefects, three of us were already exhausted before the ceremony start, and all our shirt were also wet. Luckily everything goes on quite smoothly. And of course, the main thing that makes me stay happy is you are sms-ing with me. Although what we were chatting were just twaddle, but I felt so happy. The only thing that I don't like about is the attitude of the children nowadays. They didn't even know about the sense of respect. I'm proud to be well-brought up by my parents and also well-trained in cadet about respect.

After the graduation ceremony, three of us again have to arranged the chairs and cleaned up the hall. The prefects were just ..... Don't know how to say either. Later, we had lunch with all the staff and went home. I nearly fell asleep when driving. It's really too tired and now I just woke up from my afternoon nap. :)


Love you & Miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment