About Me

My photo
Janice, the owner. In my sweet 18. 25 May 1993.

Friday, October 28, 2011

A Weary Week

I have been disappeared from my blog for about one week. Plenty of things to be done and completed. Now, I'm going to briefly describe what I've done in this one week time.


22/10/2011 (Saturday)
Early in the morning, as what we had promised each other, KaiYuan, KhayYuen and me went hiking in Youth Park. It had been a long time I didn't wake up at 5:30 am. The night before was raining heavily and caused the floor to be slippery. After hiking, we went for 'Dim Sum' and later went to Greenland MacDonald for meeting about the annual camp this year. Spend more than 5 hours for the meeting and it's the first time having for a meeting for such a long time. Hope everything will goes on smoothly in our HECDC annual camp.

Way up to the hill


27/10/2011 (Thursday ; Today)
Today is my Listening Test for English for Business and Trade. I think I had did it badly. The accent of the speaker really terrible. Can't even understand what he is saying. And as expected I also don't know how to answer the questions. Next Thursday will be the Speaking Test. Unfortunately, I will be the first one to be tested. Can't get any tips from the others so have to study every single things in my notes. Hope I can do better in this test if not I will be dead.


Started to feel tired of my recent lifestyle. Besides studying and thinking ways to earn extra money, nothing else that I can do. Till now, I will still spend a little time of my day thinking of you. How are you recently? Hope you will be fine and stay happy always.


Love you & Miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment