About Me

My photo
Janice, the owner. In my sweet 18. 25 May 1993.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

An Occasional Meet With You

I feel so happy today, although I'm so sick right now. The only reason is, I saw you. So unexpectedly. You really look so smart in your formal wear. And you changed a lot. Therefore, I decided to finish this post only went on bed.

Today, I went to Eastin Hotel for a talk after meeting with HECDC committees. While waiting at Eastin Hotel, I saw someone who look so alike with you. I thought I'm just thinking too much. But to confirm, I sms you and you said you were really there. I felt extremely happy because I thought that I wouldn't be seeing you anymore after we broke up. In the hall, we still keep sms and during break time, I didn't even thought that you will call me. After the talk, we still had the chance to have a short chat and I'd to rush home.

Unfortunately, like all of my friends know, I used the wrong way again and after a big turn went back to Eastin Hotel. At that time, I saw you walking from the hotel towards your motorcycle. Actually I wanted to tell you that I will fetch you to your bike as it had started raining, but I don't dare. On my way back home, I was so worry about you as the downpour was so heavy and you always ride so fast. Luckily, you reached home safely. I was really sick after coming back from Eastin Hotel.

Going to sleep soon. Nites world :)


Love you & Miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment