About Me

My photo
Janice, the owner. In my sweet 18. 25 May 1993.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Study Mode Activated

Five more weeks to my final examination of the second semester. As what I have promised myself, I've been start doing my revision and prepare for my examination in November. No more studying at the eleventh hour for me. I want myself to be in the state of readiness when I'm in the examination hall. Four subjects (English For Business And Trade, Introduction To Business, Business Communication and Principle And Practice Of Management) to be conquered this time. I want to maintain the result like previous semester, and I know I can do it.

Tomorrow will be my Introduction To Business presentation on Public Bank. Hope everything goes on smoothly. The biggest obstacles for me is being nervous. I will overcome it. Good luck to all my teammates JiaRuey, Daxter and SueMin. Do our best tomorrow.

What you've told me this few days I don't that whether it is true or not, but I think I need to reconsider it again because I don't want to be fooled again. Now what I want is just focus on my study. (Another HIM)


Love you & Miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment