About Me

My photo
Janice, the owner. In my sweet 18. 25 May 1993.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bowling ; Birthday Wishes

I was seriously ill for last few days, that's why didn't update my blog. Fever, flu, headache all came in at the same time. But I realize that the best medicine for me is go out and play. That's a good excuse for a playful person like me.

Yesterday my class ended at 12.30 pm. As it was so early, JiaRuey, Daxter and me decided to go bowling at Sunshine Square in the afternoon. Of course, I won't missed out my best buddies, KaiYuan and KhayYuen. Having lot's of fun over there and everyone was tired after bowling. But I think it's too far to travel all the way from Tanjung Bungah to Sunshine Square just for bowling. Hope that the renovation at Penang Bowl can be completed as soon as possible.

And yesterday were TseMin's and PuiYee's birthday. Happy birthday to my lovely wife and best friend. May all of your dreams come true and have a blast in your birthday.

Just a short update. Time for revision again.












Happy Birthday =)

Love you & Miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment