About Me

My photo
Janice, the owner. In my sweet 18. 25 May 1993.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

HECDC, My Home

After your leaving, the only place which I can feel love is HECDC (Heng Ee Civil Defence Cadet). Flipping back those photos in my laptop, I only realize that most of my photos were taken with HECDC members. It's already more than one year I left, but the days I spent with you guys won't be forgotten. The joy and sadness we experienced together when we gained or lost something, won't be felt by others. Tears and sweats during these moment will remain in my mind forever. How I wish I could still be with you all always. You guys mean everything to me. Hope that I could help you guys when needed. Let's us spread out our HECDC's spirit. "If you think you are the best, then you are the best"


Best Buddies in KPA (YiYing, Adeline, Me, Engin, PuiYee)

YiYing, YeeHue, Me, Adeline

KaiYuan, Me, Zoey

Back from State Camp

In Johor Natioanal Camp

Tuan Razali & Me


Love you & Miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment