About Me

My photo
Janice, the owner. In my sweet 18. 25 May 1993.

Monday, October 17, 2011

I'll Always Be There For You

Today I sleep for whole day long. Isn't that I don't want to wake up, it's just whenever I wake up, I will think of you and I know that I can't have you with me anymore. I keep looking at your Facebook to see whether you did update news about yourself. I wish I could know more about you no matter you are happy or sad.

We should had met in Form 3, but unfortunately we didn't get to know each other. One year later, we had the opportunity to know so accidentally in a game. Actually before the game, I had saw you when having our lunch in camp. In my first sight, you had caught my attention. I don't know what's the reason I will choose you for my forfeit.

But since then, we got along so well. You always made me smile and without you I'd be very different. I never imagined I'd been falling so hard for you. Now, I'm on the edge of giving up. I know that we can't be together anymore, but I still can't get rid of the feeling that I have you.

The only thing that I could do now is see you in my dreams and hold you close to my heart. I'm still waiting for you to come back.


Love you & Miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment