About Me

My photo
Janice, the owner. In my sweet 18. 25 May 1993.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wonderful Day With BFFs

I can't remember it was already how long I didn't feel so happy like today. I feel so great and I can be myself when I spent my time with my BFFs (KaiYuan and KhayYuen). It seems like all my worries are gone. We can talk about anything and everything, and we are also good listeners for each other. That's what friends are for. =)

Okay, description of what we had done today. At first, we planned to go bowling at Penang Bowl when ended up cancelled it off due to renovation at Penang Bowl. But it didn't ruined our mood of going out to play. We changed it to play snooker at 1st Avenue and later had our dinner in BBQ Steamboat at New World Park.

Here comes the climax of the day after our dinner. We played around at the fountain in front of New World Park. It was really fun. All of us went into the middle of the fountain to wait for the water to splash up and it was very exciting. We pushed each other to the middle so that they will get wet, but ended up all of us also got wet. Lots of people at Old Town were looking as us playing with the water. Maybe some of you will feel that it was embarrassing, but for us, it was totally not. As long as we have fun, we won't bother about how others think about us. "We live for ourselves, not others"

Later before we went home, we bought each other 'The Smurfs' key chains. Although the key chains are not very expensive, but the things which is really valuable is our friendship. Maybe sometimes we will quarrel, but nothing will affect our friendship. Friends Forever~



Love you & Miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment